Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My daughter passing. pod casts

This last year has been a very hard one! My youngest daughter with trisomy 18 passed away. She turn 18 about a month before passing away. It has been more of an adjustment than I was expecting. I had back surgery in August last year for ruptured discs. And thank goodness for the relief society program in my church, I had so very much help! I wasn't able to do much. I did however get some hot pads crocheted. They have had to help me again, had to have foot surgery and am sort of stuck in my house again. I have done some knitting, studied on Khanacademy.org, such and awesome site, so many different videos and so many fun things to learn. I also started watching pod casts on knitting, crocheting and sewing! Wow! So very interesting learning new ideas and new techniques. I have not knit or crocheted with any kind of wool. My children are all so very busy so I would like to learn about wash and dryable wool.
Watching these pod casts so far:

J's Knit and Purl Jam

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAbxXQbROPmOoYLxyN7-Uqg

Really fun lady! Has such an interesting way to knit! Love it! She is always so very happy and full of spark!
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWyNQ-AHrxcyqjADDWef_wQ

She definately loves what she is doing! And her sock are so beautiful. Very perky and fun to watch and love learning more about knitting!


A Homespun House

She is just so full of interesting information! And she seems so very sweet! I love that she explains about the yarns and techniques she uses and she is so full of life!
 

No comments: